Prices & info
Services to feel comfortable
- open all year
- lawn for relaxing
- roll service
- newspaper service
- fresh fruit of season
- potatos (seasonable)
- herb garden
- children's playground
- children's playroom
- table football
- table tennis
- small library
- free internet access
- pick up at the next terminal or rail station
- possibility to wash and iron
Good to know
- The prices are intented per 2 person and day and flat for a minimum stay of 4 days. For each additional person we charge € 12,00.
- The tourist tax is added to the basic price. The charge will be € 1,15 per person and day (starting from the age of 14).
- In case of a stay less than 4 days we apply a surcharge of € 35,00.
- We kindly ask you to pay cash, we accept bankomat cards too.
- Free accomodation for children under 4 years.
- The final cleaning is included.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- The flats can be entered as early as 15 pm. On your departure day we kindly ask you to leave the flat from 10 am onwards.
- To confirm your booking we request an advance payment (will be retained in case of cancellation).
- With respect to our animals we do not allow pets.
- For your use we provide you dishcloths, bed linen and towels.
- Availability of child's bed and high chair.
The Italian Consumer Protection Code has no right of withdrawal. Nevertheless, we grant you a right of withdrawal under the following cancellation conditions:
- you can cancel free of charge up to 3 months before arrival (only the deposit will be retained)
- cancellation between 3 months and 4 weeks before arrival: we will charge you 40% of the costs for the reserved apartment
- cancellation after 4 weeks before arrival: we will charge you 70% of the costs for the reserved apartment
- in case of earlier departure or later arrival we will charge you 90 % of the total booked detention time
Find out more about the advantages of a holiday cancellation insurance here.
Enjoy a relaxing vacation at the Umsinderhof and escape from your daily routine!
- +39 0473 550994
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do it.